Terms of service
Terms of Service
Please read the terms and conditions of this agreement carefully. By using the Service, you acknowledge that you have benefited from the use of the Service and that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not permitted to use the Service.
Welcome to Venus VPN!
Thank you for using our products and services ("Services"). These services are owned and operated by Red Dragonfly Networks L.P. and operate as Venus VPNTM, a Hong Kong limited company with principal locations located at 909, nine / F, its building, 20 Luk Road, Wan Chai, Hongkong. Venus VPNTM reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service as and when required. The company will make every effort to alert users to changes to these terms by telegram or email. However, the company is not responsible. By using the Service after the change has taken effect, you agree to the new terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using the service. If we do not receive your response within ten days, the revised terms will apply to you.
Red Dragonfly Networks L.P. does not provide services in Hong Kong. If you are located in Hong Kong, you are not allowed to use any of Red Dragonfly Networks L.P.
References to "Terms" and / or "Agreements" means the Terms of Service described herein.
References to "we", "we", "our" and/or "company" refer to the private network L.P. doing business as Venus VPNTM.
References to "you" and/or "users" refer to users of websites and/or services.
References to "services" refer to any and all of the services we provide, including but not limited to VPN services, software, mobile applications, and other services offered under the "Venus VPN" brand.
References to "website" refer to sites with the URL www.Venusvpn.com and any other URLs that may be added to these terms in the future.
References to "business" refer to the business that utilizes our services. You and your business will be collectively referred to as "you" in these terms.
References to “Controversy” means any claims, conflicts, disputes, disagreements arising out of or relating to these Terms (or any terms, supplements or modifications covered by these Terms), including but not limited to: infringement, Any action in the contract or otherwise, whether in fair or legal, or in any suspected breach of contract, including but not limited to any matter or provision relating to the meaning, validity, validity, performance, termination, interpretation or enforcement of these Terms Any condition.
References to “significant violations” refer to violations of these terms in any way. In the event of such an event, Venus VPN reserves the right to terminate these terms immediately in violation of this provision.
A reference to the "Billing Cycle" indicates that your account has been paid. This cycle involves payment to us through payment processing, account expiration, and the date the account expires.
By using our services, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully as they form the terms and conditions of a legally binding agreement between you and the company.
When you agree to use our Service Virtual Private Network ("VPN"), including but not limited to using our servers, routers, IP addresses, protocols, accessories, software, applications and other devices, you authorize us to use our The network transmits information and you agree to accept the terms regarding your use of our VPN service.
Even if there are any changes to the Terms, the use of our Services means that you agree to these terms. If you are uncomfortable with agreeing to these terms, please stop using our services, but we regret to see you leaving.
a) Please refer to the privacy statement for contact details.
b) Venus VPN is a privacy enhancement service that also provides a layer of insignificance granted by the EU legal framework and technical solutions.
c) Venus VPN is a virtual private network used to encrypt data sent and received over the Internet. The outgoing data is encrypted before leaving the computer, decrypted by the Venus VPN server and routed to the Internet. Incoming data is encrypted from one of the Venus VPN servers and will only be decrypted when they are on your computer. The outgoing packet does not contain your IP address when it is on the Internet, but has the IP address of one of the Venus VPN servers.
d) Venus VPN uses OpenVPN and/or IPSec and/or OpenConnect to establish a connection between your computer and the server. These are the most reliable and secure solutions for encrypted tunnels.
e) When you connect to one of the Venus VPN servers, Venus VPN encrypts your Internet data. Venus VPN enhanced privacy and anonymous layer services are not available when not connected. This service will be used by all applications launched after connecting to the VPN service - no configuration is required.
f) Venus VPN is fully compliant with EU Directives that protect your privacy: Data Protection Directive (95/46 / EC) and Directive on Personal Data Processing and Privacy Protection (2002/58 / EC). Using this service means that you have read and understood our privacy statement.
Terms of Service
1) Venus VPN can protect your connection, not your computer. This service is not an anti-virus or anti-malware tool.
2) Using the Venus VPN VPN service ("Services") you agree not to:
1. Use this service to directly or indirectly violate the European Convention on Human Rights in any way. If the country in which you reside has laws that allow such violations, you still agree to respect the above conventions.
2. Use of the Service to cause damage or risk to our business, reputation, employees, subscribers, facilities or anyone;
3. Lease, lease, lend, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Service without our prior written authorization;
4. Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with the security-related functions of the service or force the use of the service;
5. Deliberately interfere with or impair the operation of the Service by any means, including uploading or otherwise distributing spam, viruses, adware, spyware, worms or other malicious code on the Internet;
6. Use services to compromise the security of the Internet, or to obtain (or attempt to obtain) unauthorized access to any device or system on the Internet (such attempts include port scanning);
7. Use the Service directly or indirectly through any data collection and/or retention and/or any intrusion of privacy to assist, assist or abet the execution of copyright.
3) Termination of service:
1. You agree that the Venus VPN Operator may, at its sole discretion, violate Section 4 of the Terms of Service and shall be free from penalty and may terminate your use of the Service at any time. You agree that the Venus VPN Operator is not responsible for the termination of you or any third party.
2. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by discontinuing use of all parts of the Service. You agree that if you decide to terminate the service before the natural expiration date, you will not receive compensation from the Venus VPN, except in the case of point 9.
4) If you choose to access the website, services or content, or purchase products from a third party while using the Service, your personal information may be provided to third party providers based on your decision. When you decide to do so, Venus VPN cannot block the transmission of personal data and information. How third parties handle and use personal information related to their websites and services is governed by their security, privacy and other policies, if any, and not our policies. Venus VPN Operators are not responsible for third party provider policies or their compliance.
5) Compensation. You agree to compensation for any claims, losses, damages, liabilities (including legal fees and expenses), its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents and their third party suppliers, licensors and partners, to save And custody, as a result of your abuse of the Service, you violate this Agreement, or violate any of the statements, warranties and contracts in this Agreement. Venus reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to defend and defend against any matter you need to indemnify Venus VPN, and you agree to cooperate with Venus VPN to defend these statements. Venus VPN will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claims, suits or actions.
6) Venus VPN operators do everything they can to ensure the quality, reliability and security of the service, as well as the protection of users. However, you expressly agree to bear the risk of using the Service at your own risk. The service, Red Shield VPN and any data and information are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, "with all defects", and there is no guarantee that the service will assume the security mechanism or the security mechanism to be used shall not be broken or destroyed. Disability or other cycles. Red Shield VPN, its suppliers, licensors, affiliates and partners does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free and that no such content will be corrected.
7) Reimbursement. If you are not satisfied with the commercial service, once you subscribe, you are entitled to full reimbursement because your request was sent within 3 business days of the subscription payment. Venus VPN only accepts written refund requests sent to the address given in the contact. You have the right to apply for reimbursement without giving an explanation. Refund entitlement is invalid if you violate the Terms of Service and/or if you send the request more than 3 days after using the service and/or if you use the service for more than 5 GigaBytes of global traffic. Venus VPN guarantees compensation within 30 days of receiving a reimbursement request.
8) Billing and payment information:
By subscribing and payment services, you agree to be a subscriber during your chosen period (eg 1 or 3 months). There are two types of subscriptions available to customers: non-automatic renewable and auto-renewable.
Non-automatic renewable subscriptions are charged once at the beginning of the subscription and will not be cancelled during the renewal period or at the end of the subscription period.
Auto-renew subscriptions are an additional option for customers who have an auto-renew feature that charges you for one month once your subscription has expired.
Once the payment is processed, the subscription will appear as an extension. Cancellation of automatic renewal is done by pressing the appropriate button in the customer account settings or by contacting our support service.
Each automatic renewal payment can be cancelled and refunded within 2 days by contacting our support service.
9) Limitation of Liability: Where applicable, in any case, including but not limited to negligence, Venus VPN or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents or third party partners, licensors or suppliers shall Responsibility for any special, indirect, incidental, indirect, punitive, reliable or exemplary damages (including but not limited to any unsuccessful court proceedings or legal disputes, lost business, lost revenue, or expected loss of profits or ANY OTHER LICENSE OR NON- ANY LIABILITY OR ANY INFLUENCE OF ANY KIND FROM THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER INTERACTION WITH THE SERVICE WITH THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER INTERACTION WITH THE VENUS VEHICLE Or damaged).
10) Limitation of Damage: Under no circumstances shall Venus VPN or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents or third-party partners, licensors or suppliers bear all damages, losses and causes of action against you. Any liability beyond or in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Service (whether by contract, including negligence, warranty or otherwise) exceeds the amount of service (if any) that you (if any) receive immediately within 12 months (not included) Claim within the date).
11) Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the Terms will be restricted or eliminated to a minimum in this Agreement and will not affect the validity of any provision. And enforceability. The remaining terms.
12) Applicable law and jurisdiction. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. You hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in order to bring a lawsuit against the lawsuit.